It seems that all his orders, including the "maybe publically viewable" 1MW
warm cat will be semi-internal sales to their US partner :

Andrea Rossi
April 28th, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Dear Brian:
We are delivering, this month, to our USA Partner three plants, one industrial
plant of 1 MW which is a low temperature heat producing plant, one prototype of
Gas fgueled E-Cat and one prototype of Hot Cat plant. The prototypes are to
study them and study their industrialization, while their certification is in
course. The duty of the 1 MW plant is industrial heat production. The delivery
will be made this week.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

- - -

Yona
April 29th, 2013 at 3:32 AM

Dear Andrea Rossi
So in about a month the 1MW plant will start to work in the factory in the USA?
And after some time of working the company will reveal its name?

Warm Regards

- - - -
Andrea Rossi
April 29th, 2013 at 4:58 AM

Dear Yona:
I can say that I deliver, after that anything is not up to me, because the
plant is no more of ours.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

- - - -

Andrea Rossi
April 29th, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Dear Yona and Andrea:
By ship about 20 days .
Warm Regards,
A.R.
- - - -

Frank Acland
April 29th, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Dear Andrea,

You mention that the low temperature 1 MW E-Cat plant that will be delivered to
your partner is going to provide industrial heat. Will this be at your
partner’s site, or at the site of a different customer?

Many thanks,

Frank Acland

- - - - -

Andrea Rossi
April 29th, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Dear Frank Acland:
It will integrate the heat of a heat centralized distribution facility.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

- - -  -

He's previously hinted that he will provide photos of the 1MW as / before it is
shipped.

So, as usual, no real news, with the promise of big news in the near future.