On May 6, 2013, at 7:28 AM, Eugen Leitl wrote:

On Sat, May 04, 2013 at 07:26:42PM -0400, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

Consequently, I for one will not continue the discussion.

Me neither! I promise to shut up.

Have any of you personally been able to reproduce anomalous
heat generation in your own experimental setups?

Yes Eugen, I have been able to produce heat, tritium, and/or radiation on numerous occasions using a variety of methods. These studies are published and can be studied by anyone. In addition, I published a book describing what other people have observed. I suggest you get the book from Amazon. (The Science of Low Energy Nuclear Reaction).

Ed Storms