Cude said

“The evidence for cold fusion is a dog's breakfast of inconsistent claims
of excess heat and various products of nuclear reaction. After 24 years,
there is still not an experiment that anyone skilled in the art can do, and
get quantitatively predictable positive results, whether it's excess heat,
tritium, or helium (or an unequivocally positive result).”

Response:

I want the LeClair effect debunked. I have yet to be satisfied. It uses
polywater to produce cold fusion, how simple a debunking job could this be?

I don’t mean just words, I mean conclusive debunking evidence.

There is a whole class of cold fusion claims that involve cavatation,
please turn your considerable debunking expertize to this area of cold
fusion.

Are you a one trick pony show? You need to expand your horizons if you want
to aspire to world class debunking.

Many vortex members think LeClair is crazy. You will have some support here
and an eager audience from some quarters, or do you only relish the center
of attention as a lone rebel voice of sanity crying bravely and heroically
in the wilderness of unreason and irrationality.

As an object lesson, show them that they are no better than you in their
cynical and closed minded behavior.

Always be mindful that debunking is not a selfish endeavor that only serves
your personal needs and compulsions, it is a social responsibility that you
owe to society in general.

Cynics' propensity to spot setups and snow jobs before the rest of us also
makes them socially valuable. Infamous cynic Maureen Dowd, for instance,
did a Pulitzer-winning job of highlighting tragic flaws in the Clinton
administration. "Cynics deserve more respect than they get," Bayan says.
"You need naysayers who will shout down ideas that are extreme or just
plain foolish."

Some men must put in the work, unheralded and unsung to protect society
from the ravages of pseudo-science.

For some as of yet unknown reason, fate has chosen you out of the uncaring
masses to undertake this thankless effort.