*You should have read the Vortex posting I may recently, repeated below
(the data on arcing is especially informative) -*
I have read it. W&L seem to be fascinated and awed by the power of charge
concentration.

The quotes in your reference refer to concentrations that are stellar in
power, the power nuclear weapons were also referenced and also white dwarf
stars

W&L seems to be moving more toward electrons and away from neutrons in
their theorizing. Is a crisis of theory ahead for W&L? Time will tell.