I think it's better just to stick with the original + eCat. What IS the
power/energy density for a reactor? Or a Tokomak?

I did find a plot with some nuclear batteries.
http://large.stanford.edu/courses/2011/ph240/kumar2/images/f1big.png

[2] M. Romer et al., "Ragone Plot Comparison of Radioisotope Cells and the
Direct Sodium Borohydride/Hydrogen Peroxide Fuel Cell With Chemical Batteries,"
IEEE Trans. Energy Conversion 23, 171 (2008).

Not that the energy scale is kJ, not Wh -- 10^6 kJ = 277,778 Wh