A bright analysis, dear Jed! An anticipated answer to the paid
killers (only Mary Yugo has surfaced till now, brave girl sui
generis) I would gladly invite you to extend this writing to a
*guest editorial *for my blog, even if you had not accepted the
LENR vs LENR+ dichotomy till now.
Cousin Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck