2013/5/21 Akira Shirakawa <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com>

> http://motls.blogspot.com/**2013/05/tommaso-dorigo-**
> impressed-by-cold-fusion.html<http://motls.blogspot.com/2013/05/tommaso-dorigo-impressed-by-cold-fusion.html>
>
> Tommaso Dorigo is another apparently highly regarded skeptic who isn't
> exactly convinced by the latest paper by Levi et al.:
>
> The following argument is complete nonsense and stops me from reading the
full article.  No one, unless writing a book that requires complex
mathematical notation is so foul to use TeX instead of LaTeX.  If one does
it means that he spends more time studying TeX than doing his homework.
 This is a  (even if fundamental) report not a mathematical essay so using
a wysiwyg word processor suffice.

A technical or sociological detail that doesn't *prove* that the preprint
is rubbish but it's always a brightly shining and blinking "red light" for
me is that the physics.gen-ph preprint was delivered as PDF
only<http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1305/1305.3913.pdf> and
it wasn't written in TEX. That makes it very likely that the authors don't
actually know TEX and most of such authors don't really know physics well,
either.2013/5/21 Akira Shirakawa <shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com>