The strongest technical argument for the veracity of this report is that
the power measured going into the device is 360W and that the way it was
measured was from the wall socket through an industry standard power
analyzer (PCE-830 Power and Harmonics Analyzer by PCE Instruments).
Detractors assert that as the test was conducted on the premises of the
company licensing the technology EFA srl, therefore Rossi could have
defrauded the investigators by hidden camera, or other spy device,
observing when to apply a hidden AC power source of such high frequency,
overlaid on the normal power, that it would have been undetectable by the
PCE-830. This assertion about the PCE-830's limitations has not been
validated as plausible by PCE Instruments or any other authority.