  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Levi Hot Cat paper is a gem : power conditioner needed

  Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com> wrote:

    I've come to the conclusion that the only way to overcome the power-side
fake is to put a power conditioner between Rossi's power plug (maybe miswired
per Bryce etc, or with a DC component) and his control box.

  That would do it. But the fact is, any $20 watt meter would also do it.
Experts tell me there is no way you can fool one. They are better than meters
costing thousands of dollars were 20 years ago.

  Levi has one of those things. I expect he used it. He did in previous tests.

  I suggest you should stop fantasizing about this. Rossi did not take apart
the wall and install secret equipment that he turned on and then turned off
during the calibration. He did not find a way to send so much power through an
ordinary electric cord that he melted steel and ceramic. That is not possible.
You can dismiss it from your mind. The electric cord would have burned. The
other gadgets such as the computers plugged into that circuit would have been
roached.