MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

> Did he discuss his visit in detail with Rossi so that they both were on
> the same page as to what to expect?

As I wrote here at the time, before Rossi invited Krivit, he invited me. He
described what he would do, in detail. I said I would bring my own
instruments and make my own measurements to confirm the results. He said
that would not be acceptable, so I turned down the invitation.

Krivit either did not make measurements or he did not report them. He did
not report some of the essential parameters. As I recall he did not report
the flow rate. There is no way he could confirm the results without this.

Krivit did get the impression it was not working, apparently because the
reactor outlet was plugged up. This was why it was not working when NASA
visited soon after. When the people at NASA confirmed that the reactor
outlet was plugged up, Rossi became very upset, and he threw them out. He
is a strange fellow.