What you say is possible, but I suspect that the power is running full when
applied to the resistors during the on time.  During the off time it most
likely is opened to them.

Someone needs to understand exactly what the pf reading means with this meter
when the power is interrupted at a low rate duty cycle.  In other words, what
readings are shown for the current----are they the true RMS averaged over many
power cycles or the RMS when power is being applied to the resistor?   How does
the duty cycle affect the numbers shown?  At this point in time there are too
many questions and not enough answers.

It would be wonderful if the testers would clarify these reading since I
suspect that they have a lot of important facts that were not published.

Andrew, you need to do some of this research yourself since you seem to be the
guy that questions everyone's measurements.  It is easy to throw darts at
another but why not make yourself a target on occasion?  And, you remind me of
MY since you keep repeating mainly the same issue.  If you really seek the
truth, offer good suggestions instead of attacking without the proper
information.

Anyone that would seriously suggest that high voltage was being snuck into the
system is not being honest.  And, if RF were being sent at this high level into
the resistors, there is little chance that the meter readings would not go wild
with position which would be obvious to the testers.

Dave