This paper verifies that a photon eradiated Bose-Einstein condensate will
cut the frequency of incoming photons by dividing that frequency between N
numbers of atoms.
***So if one assumes a gamma ray is emitted by a BEC cold fusion event,
eventually one could go backwards and measure the frequency generated to
see how many atoms formed the BEC, right?  And the average frequency would
give us the average # of atoms per BEC.  I wonder if anyone has ever
measured emitted frequencies of LENR experiments.