From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, May 29, 2013 4:04 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:MODERATOR: andrewppp removed

William Beaty <bi...@eskimo.com> wrote:

multiple violations of rule 2.

(I suspect that he didn't read the rules before subscribing.)

Whoa! That seems precipitous. He did not seem so bad to me.

Rule 2.  NO SNEERING. Ridicule, derision, scoffing, and ad-hominem is banned.
Debunking or "Pathological Skepticism" is banned (see the link.)  The tone here
should be one of legitimate disagreement and respectful debate. . . .

http://www.amasci.com/weird/wvort.html#rules

Perhaps you can invite him back after a bit? Also maybe Abd? I miss him.

They might not swallow their pride and return. Maybe you should say "I acted
too hastily, I apologize." Say this whether you mean it or not. That's how they
do things in Japan.