Here is a comment at Forbes from someone who sounds like he should be
working on cold fusion with the rest of the superannuated geezers. Let's
see if we can find him.

- Jed

DONALD ANDERSON

I’m a Professor Ameritus in Electrical Engineering, Ph.D. was in developing
long-lived vacuum tubes with nickel fired in hydrogen and vacuum, at
temperatures around 1000C. Since have been heavily involved in alternative
energy (solar thermal and wind. Everything I read in the 29 page report,
and following challenges as answered by the authors, seems extremely
convincing. All objections, typically suggesting fraud, are not to me at
all convincing. Tomorrow will tell!