MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net> wrote:

> you admit that you haven’t read most of his postings so you haven’t a
> clue.  He is a liar.  His goal is to debunk.  That should be obvious.
>

> On 5/31:****
>
> “Man, this place is crawling with ignoramuses.”****
>
> ** **
>
> on 6/1:****
>
> “It's funny how the most vocal advocates for cold fusion shouting that
> skeptics are not scientific mostly . .  .

I do not dispute this is obnoxious, but I doubt he is lying. I suppose he
sincerely thinks this place is crawling with ignoramuses and we are not
scientific. Along the same lines, I expect that Robert Park sincerely
believes we are lunatics and criminals.

If you do not like to read this sort of thing just block his messages. What
is the big deal?