Dear Jed san,

Thank you for referring my article.
I sent the Reifenschweiler's papers to Dr. Shin Iwasaki and he thanked you.

I think this decontamination effect is very important for Japanese because
the method is very simple and not expensive if it works.

Unfortunately, in Japan, it's very hard to ask other scientists to
reproduce the experiment because LENR science is regarded as fraud.  I hope
that somebody will be interested in the experiment and will try to
reproduce it.  If somebody will try it and want the same nano silver as Dr.
Iwasaki and Dr. Abe used, please be contact in me.

My best regards,
Sengakut