From: alain.sep...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:51:59 +0200
Subject: Re: [Vo]:LENR EURO- Rothwell citation
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

I admit weaknesses in english, especially typo, and bad translation of (often
indigest) french idioms...Part of the problem is google translation, that I did
not correct well.

Few years ago at work, my level was tested at work and it was stated that I
should not write more than Telex and short mail.

I'm sorry.

any comment welcome. not sure I have courage to rewrite all...