Well it is a stretch but 2.466/16 = 15.4125 THz

. so if one wanted to force a connection between the two values, then there
could be a Rydberg multiple to the degree that the "15 THz" is really
rounding off from the slightly higher value :-)

From: MarkI-ZeroPoint

Once they start playing with variations on a theme (different
harmonics/subharmonics), I think it will reveal subtleties which QM could
only guess at (thus the probabilistic nature of QM).  I hope they report
other transition frequencies soon!

 2,466,061,413,187,018 hertz

 2.466061413187018 * 10^15 hertz

2.47 PetaHertz

3 PetaHz = Near UV, wavelength 100nm, just above the visible spectrum.