From: MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 21, 2013 12:16 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Mark has blazed the path

How did tesla generate tens of millions of volts potential in the secondary
circuit at his lab in Colorado springs, when he was only feeding his primary
with at most a few hundred volts?  The ‘power’ was not amplified, but one
electrical property (V) was, at the expense of the other (I); nothing
revolutionary there, V-up, I-down.

Now, if ‘power’ is needed to overcome the coulomb barrier, then perhaps this is
not a possibility, but if an equivalent situation in the atoms or lattice could
be set up similar to a resonant transformer, then one physical property
(E-fld??) could be greatly amplified at the expense of another (???)…

-Mark