one key point I've noticed is that they typically ask for impossible
things, at the date of demand
- tea kettle when PdD was not reliable. now they forgot
- IR camera to solve hostpots possibilityes with thermocouple
- phase change calorimetry when thermocouple and flow calorimetry was
questioned
- black box test
- test by independent team free to choose instruments
- peer reviewed article (except in magazine that accept LENr article like
Naturwissenschaften, and some electrochemistry journals) when all
mainstream journals refuse them more or less clearly, by many clear
misconducts.
- removing energy source when it is clear that like a nuclear powerplant or
an otto-engine you need to inject energy...

it is so clear that we should stop discussin about that subject.
it is ridiculous.

as i said earlier the fact that rossi have accepted a test with
thermocouple, IR cam, access to outside of the reactor and to the socket,
choice of instruments around the socket... all that let no doubt that Rossi
is not doing a fraud.

The same argument support the "non-fraud" about defkalion.

current deliria of skepticism explain why Defkalion is not making public
tests (probably nelson test was a probe, and they abandoned seeing the
uselessness of it).