Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

So, it was not complete BS that Rossi made the 1st test in public so early
> so that Focardi could see it working.

Not even slightly BS. Several people told me Focardi has been very ill for
many years.

Why do people make so many accusations of BS and lying with regard to
Rossi? Yes, he is secretive, and yes he exaggerates, but only about a
narrow range of subjects, mainly his business. His business is his business
and not yours. There is no reason to think he would lie about Focardi's
health. I find it offensive that anyone would think he might. Rossi is a
nice person. A sweety pie, as I have often said.