From: MarkI-ZeroPoint [mailto:zeropo...@charter.net] On Behalf Of Mark
Iverson
Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:56 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Of Embrittlement and NAEs...

This thread was titled:

    [Vo]: Focardi has died

however, it started to head down a rabbit hole which might converge on other
rabbit holes, at what depth is still unknown... and needs to have a more
accurate title better reflecting what's in this rabbit hole.

It all started when Jones commented on this statement by Rossi about Prof.
Focardi's passing:

"I will never forget our work together and that day in the Brasimone Nuclear
facility."

One lab at the Brasimone Nuclear facility is involved with nuclear reactor
material embrittlement...

"Hydrogen embrittlement in martensitic steels"

http://web.brasimone.enea.it/mat/hydrogen/hydindex.htm

What happens when embrittlement occurs in a metal???

Can you say, NAE???   ;-)

Jones... race ya to the bottom of this hole!

-Mark Iverson