The NAE is a topological construction. It appears whenever the required
shape comes into existence.

Once created, the NAE can be static, or it can come into existence and then
disappear in a variable timeframe; I call this a dynamic NAE.

The energy produced by a dynamic NAE is proportional to its production rate
compared to its destruction rate.

What is important to the effectiveness of a NAE in LENR is the output of
the NAE; that output is its ability to produce an anapole magnetic field.

Examples of NAE are cavitation bubbles, Solitons of surface plasmons as
formed between nanoparticles, ring current on the surfaces of nanowires,
stress cracks in metal lattices, ring electron currents on, in, and around
nano-protrusions on metallic surfaces. Magnetic nano-clusters formed on the
surface of nickel and other magnetic materials when the temperature of the
magnetic material exceeds its curie temperature.

Also see the following as a source of anapole magnetic fields in spin ice:

http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1011/1011.1174.pdf

Dirac Strings and Magnetic Monopoles in Spin Ice Dy2Ti2O7