On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 7:15 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> See:
>
> http://www.infinite-energy.com/images/pdfs/BiberianBook.pdf

 quote <<Biberian defends his use of the term “cold fusion” when

others in the field have embraced more encompassing

acronyms (LENR, CMNS): “I use the word cold fusion

because this is what everybody knows. Using LENR or any

other acronym brings confusion. If you say to someone, ‘I do

LENR,’ he will not understand. Then you start explaining

what it is, and the person will say ‘Ah, you mean cold

fusion!’ So I go directly to what people understand. Actually

nobody really knows exactly what the mechanism is—just as

X-rays are still X, even though we now know that they are

photons.”>>

Harry