I get a distinct feeling that there is no love lost between these nuclear
physicists and electrochemists. In this ongoing bloodbath, the physicists
are hell bent to grind the handiwork of the electrochemists into the dust.

In an instinctual battle for survival, the nuclear physicists have
unleashed their most venomous attacks unconstrained by professional
propriety or decorum knowing on the most basic level that their
professional survival is on the line.

I consider that Nanoplasmonics is the quintessential expression of the
electrochemists art, a science conceived and brought into being by
progenitor and paterfamilias of LENR, Martin Fleischmann himself back in
1974.

The future holds bright promise for the underdog in this fight. In the end,
the nuclear physicists will be reduced to inconsequence as their technology
fades into obscurity, irrelevancy, and disuse... except for the bombs of
course. They can always make a living off the bombs.