Frederic Gilardone is quoted:

> Currently, the temperatures obtained are of the order of 600 ° C in the
> secondary circuit through the use of appropriate thermal fluids.
> The reactor can be activated and deactivated in a short period of time and
> the reaction is quite mastered (about 20 to 30 minutes after start). . . .

What is it with the people who visit Defkalion?!? They don't have
wristwatches? They don't carry pens or a pad of paper?!? "About 20 to 30
minutes" -- what the hell is that supposed to mean? Which is it? 20 or 30?
How many times did you observe it? Did you write down the start time and
duration to full power, or did you stand there gaping? "On the order of
600°C" means what? 550°C? 670°C +/- 30°C?

What kind of calorimetry do they use? What is the flow rate? How has it
been calibrated? What instruments do they use to measure input power?

This is terribly annoying. Dekalion has is annoying! To my knowledge they
have never published a calibration curve or any other qualitative data.
These impressionistic reports are not science and not engineering. They are
public relations fluff, like the science reporting in the "USA Today"
newspaper.