http://arxiv.org/pdf/1305.5194v1.pdf

*Extension of many-electron theory and approximate density functionals to
fractional charges and fractional spins*

An explanation for electrons with fractional charges and fractional spins?
The collective interactions of electrons in condensed matter is hard to
observe and understand, but progress is being made.

Could 'hydrinos' be a result of this multi-electron theory describing
 fractional-charge and fractional-spin systems? Could 'hydrinos' be a
misinterpretation of experimental observations of electrons in condensed
matter?

Could  'hydrinos'  be electrons as quasi-particles in quasi-orbtals?