20 W is good! That is a lot of heat for most laboratory-scale calorimeters.
As long as input is below ~100 W it is hard to imagine they would have
difficulty measuring that.

It is actually easier to measure heat from 10 to 100 W than, say, 1000 W. I
doubt the s/n ratio improves much at 1000 W.

Depending on the size of the device, and the operating temperature, a thing
like this might be as significant as Rossi's results. Rossi works on a
large scale because he likes to. There is nothing wrong with that. It is
better by far than working at a power level below 0.1 W, where things get
dicey. Rossi's high power levels impress people. But you understand how
science and technology work, you will see that --

a ~20 W stable, controlled reaction at a high temperature using common
materials . . .

. . . is really as impressive as Rossi's. Okay, that 5 conditions, all of
them difficult to meet. Of those 5 stability and control are the most
important. Anyone who achieves them, at any power level easy to measure,
has made a tremendous breakthrough. Rossi certainly has.

Mizuno may have a similar breakthrough. I hope to upload his paper at the
time of the conference. I hope it will done to his satisfaction and mine.
If not I shall upload the poster, and the paper soon after the conference.