Perhaps I should make this crystal clear:

When they say 4:1 they are *not* saying a COP of 4 or 5 or whatever.  They
are saying *a COP of 0.25!*

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is, in this sensitive situation,
to avoid a mistake such as that made by Charles Fancis in his erroneous
report.