Thx Akira,
Watching it now!
-mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Akira Shirakawa [mailto:shirakawa.ak...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 5:13 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Defkalion GT demo to be streamed live at 10:00 CDT

Hello group,

As a reminder, this is the URL where today's demo (intended for the
ICCF18 audience) will be broadcast live, in English:

http://new.livestream.com/triwu2/Defkalion-US

> Some tech details about the streaming
>
> Some tech details Hello everybody, for your information, this streaming is
broadcast from the "real" Defkalion labs with light equipment and crew.
Yesterday (during the italian pre-cast) we had some problems with the
internet bandwidth. We are not going to use any special connection (we had
no time to arrange it) and in case the link drops it will be reestablished
as soon as possible. Please be patient and consider that the event will be
available after the broadcast also.

Cheers,
S.A.