From: Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jul 23, 2013 3:42 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:DGT Temperature Output Appears to Have a Problem

It's back to steam quality!  (Yes, I wish they'd kept the water at 99C by
increasing the flow rate).

IF there is no water going out of the tube (I posted a request for Mats to
check) .. THEN a temp  of 143.55 means a COP of 13

See my Steam Calculator at http://tinyurl.com/def-1220  (I guessed ambient and
boiling)

But they are reporting the COP as if it were water (at high pressure -- 5 bars)
-- gives 3.5 vs 13.4

If there is any water in the output flow then it's somewhere between the two.