From: Jones Beene [mailto:jone...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 4:12 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:Defkalion/MFMP implications for electrolysis?

From: DJ Cravens

the B field of an orbiting 1s electron about a H nucleus is about 12T at the
nucleus.

Yes - but since this field is cancelled by the other electron (which completes
the orbital shell) in the molecule, it is diamagnetic. But this brings up an
important point about a possible role for f/H or fractional hydrogen (Mills
hydrino or Rydberg matter are presumably the same).

Since the magnetic near-field goes up exponentially as the electron cloud is
reduced in diameter we can then explain how such a large external field could
be related to a retained population of f/H. It need not be a large mass, given
the intensity. One does not need to accept Mills theory for the energy gain but
it helps for the magnetic anomaly.

The hypothesis goes something like this. When a proton is surrounded by a
fractional orbit, that 12 T near-field of normal monatomic hydrogen would
increase exponentially; and thus the net amperage-equivalent of the entire
reactor would increase when many were aligned - all due to the enhanced field.

Since the active material in the DGT Demo had been run many times, we would
expect that over time the number of fractional hydrogen atoms builds up. They
would be captured internally by the ferromagnetic powder- nickel - between runs
and retained. A vacuum could not release them due to the intense self-field,
but the net field of the reactor would have a tendency to realign randomly or
anti-ferromagnetic on cool-down - so there is no apparent external field until
the electron discharge aligns things .

If the Defkalion reactor has retained a fractional gram of f/H over many runs -
which is strongly bound to nickel nanoparticles, the magnetic anomaly is less
of a mystery. In a rough cross-comparison of units in moles and amps- Avogadro
and Coulomb are basically a factor of 100,000 apart and we would have the
equivalent amperage of 100,000 per gram of f/H - but with possibly much more
field strength (amp-turn equivalent) due to increased near-field of each f/H
particle.

The falsifiability of this hypothesis would be that the reactor does not show a
high field on the very first run with new nickel - or even the first few runs.
It could possibly take a hundred hours or more to build up a population of f/H.
The magnetic field should then increase to an equilibrium point when electrons
are passed through the reactor.

Jones