From: Eric Walker 
                
                Vorl Bek  wrote:
                
                People on this list should enjoy this 400-second video
                
                http://tinyurl.com/m7b6wvr
                
                Thank you Vorl.  That was really neat.
                
                Also a cautionary tale -- this is what will happen to a
person if you're cut loose and your jet pack malfunctions.


Nicely done … I was never into “glam” rock, or whatever Ziggy called it, but
the comment from Eric may sound a bit familiar to those of a certain age… 

                This is Ground Control to Major Tom
                You’ve really made the grade
                And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
                Now it’s time to leave the capsule if you dare ….
                
                ….Your circuit’s dead, there’s something wrong
                Can you hear me, Major Tom?
                Can you hear me, Major Tom?
                Can you hear....
                
                “am I floating round my tin can
                Far above the Moon
                Planet Earth is blue
                And there’s nothing I can do?


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to