It might explain when he got upset when I said his theories beat Jones in
quantity but not quality. :-)

----- Reply message -----
From: "Jones Beene" <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: [Vo]:Some comments by me at Mats Lewan blog
Date: Sun, Aug 4, 2013 8:02 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: mix...@bigpond.com

>Don't let petty jealousy distort your view of history, for we are living
>during a turning point in civilization unlike any that have gone before;
>primarily brought about by efforts and genius of John Hadjichristos.

Axil Axil wouldn't be a pseudonym for John Hadjichristos would it? :)

LOL. This is actually a pretty good bet.

No one other than Hadjichristos himself would likely use the word "genius"
as a fair appraisal ... other than in the sense of the "genius of Barnum and
Bailey"... (which is genius in a way, albeit counter-productive).