http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-204_162-57583786/the-secret-to-long-life-bacon-says-105-year-old/

Pearl Cantrell, a centenarian from Abilene, Texas, attributes her
longevity to thin, fried strips of pork.

"I love bacon, I eat it everyday," Cantrell told KRBC.

The mother of seven just celebrated her 105th birthday. Her daughter
Anno told KRBC that her mother still loves sewing and dancing --
especially country dancing, waltzing and two-stepping -- even at her
age. She just gave up mowing the lawn at the age of 100, the West
Texas Tribute reported.

Cantrell spent her life working in the fields and waiting tables.
She's outlived both her husbands, and three of her children. She
claims that her bacon habit helped her survive through the hard times.

<more>

Including her in a photo eating . . . bacon.  She looks, er, well preserved.