They sure can pack a lot into a slide.  They mention investigating
"many-body collective quantum effects" in slide 86 or 87.  I don't remember
them talking quantum previously.

I think the Dreamliner's root problem, along with the higher risk with Li,
is that carbon fiber reinforced plastic shell offering reduced
electromagnetic protection for all of the electronics on board. They
skimped to keep the plane light based upon what I have read.