Axil,

It sounds reasonable, in this post you mention "dipole"

Previously you mentioned "anapole"

"Kim thinks it is the electrostatic field. I think it is the anapole magnetic
radiation that comes out of the soliton."

and you have also mentioned

"An EVO can be conceived of as an atom without a nucleus, or as a spherical
monopole oscillator. EVs exhibit soliton behavior with number densities
equal to Avagadro's number. These non-neutral electron plasmoids contain
various levels of binding energy which exceed that of atoms, and allows for
new types of reactions with matter."

I personally don't know enough to know which type of EMF is created for
sure but it appears there are poles there...

Stewart