From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: jeudi 22 août 2013 16:07
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Does this go to p. 31?

Here is a document from Adobe that is actually readable:

http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/pdf_open_param
eters.pdf

It explains that you can jump to a page when you open an Acrobat document by
appending "#page=nn"

I just tested this. With the Acrobat reader built into the Chrome browser,
this works. Sort of. It seems be going to the page number plus 1.

Try this link:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BiberianJPjcondensedf.pdf#page=30

This goes to page 31 which is the start of the Bockris paper. This link goes
to page 3 as far as I can tell:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BiberianJPjcondensedf.pdf#page=2

I guess the first page is number zero. A typical programmer mentality.

Please let me know if this does not work for you. Let me know what browser
you are using.

Anyway I will now begin inserting all of the individual papers within books
and within John Paul's Journal, with links directly to the pages. I think I
will change the button to say "INCLUDED" instead of "DOWNLOAD." If it does
not jump to the right page the reader will have a clue that the paper is
included in the document.