Google "Operation Northwoods".
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Syrian gas attacks...
From: John Berry <berry.joh...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, August 28, 2013 8:24 am
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

The thing that should be concerning is that a country as powerful as the US (and spends so insanely much on toys for warfare) ever looks for, makes up, provides chemical weapons as pretexts to get into war (which is hardly new).

Seriously if we were to think of this as a person it would be a nut who has a house full of guns etc.. and keeps on looking for a fight, trying to set up situations where he can look like he might be the hero as he guns people down or blows them up.
And because he spends more on crap to kill people than everyone else combined.

I recommend downloading the Britam Defence, but checking I see that page has been taken down.
But this one is up:
Here is an Amazon link to a portion of the leaked documents:

Here is the torrent magnet link with 464mb of leaked data:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6abe339b23e818f21314ea76341b3dcb92dd8838