To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Cravens report on NI Week demo
From: dlrober...@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 18:32:11 -0400

I agree Jed.  My comment was made to point out that the energy is being
produced internally as a result of elevated temperature.  This is an ideal
indication of LENR activity.  No input as such is required!  Of course, the
best possible proof to those who fail to listen would be to witness a thermal
run away with no wires attached.

I have begged Rossi to produce a curve of energy generated versus temperature
applied to his material to no avail.  With that type of information one can
begin to actually engineer a device that functions on demand provided the
material is not too inconsistent.  The process reminds me of the work that was
done during WWII toward determining the amount of material needed for a
critical mass.  In this case it would be the critical mass required to reach
thermal run away under controlled conditions.

Dave