OK, dear Abd, you are more idealist than me.
I think to understand and to be able to apply in practice
are stages of knowledge.
Nature has no problems just solutions.
We have problems and it is our duty to work out solutions for them.

It is very bad (ineffective & inefficient- see Peter Drucker for the
difference
when somebody tries too hard to *apply the same Solution to all problems.*

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania