Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Malinovskyi said that Proton-21 scientists presented these results at a
> seminar in Bonn, Germany, in 2004; and he stated that, since then, they
> have had collaborations with many European laboratories, which rechecked
> their experiments, measured the reaction products and verified their
> results.
>
> Do you need more references?

Yes. I need references to the papers published by the people who
replicated, and at least the abstracts. The one you cited previously, from
Sandia, is a replication, but it indicates there is nothing anomalous in
the results. Perhaps these other replications are similar.

McKubre and others have shown that many cold fusion results have prosaic
explanations.