I have a follow-up.

. . .

In my previous post I concluded with:

> One final comment: As time goes by maybe I'll eventually discover

> the sobering fact that most, if not all of my elliptical planetary

> motion observations are incorrect. Or maybe if I'm lucky I'll learn

> they were simply in need of some serious revisions. Being wrong

> about how we think Nature behaves is more often the norm then the

> exception. It's the risk (and adventure) we have all signed up to play.

> In the meantime, this 1's 4 u, Johannes. ...did I get it right?

A very kind person was gracious enough to bring to my attention the
following link out in Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_orbit

Scroll down to the Orbital Period section.

My computer simulations had already been documented.

Alas, personal fantasies of anticipated greatness, of making the discovery
of the century. visions that I will live in the history books for all to be
in awe of my mental acuity will have to wait for some other project.  ;-)

But, hey! Look at the bright side! Fears that my calculations and
observations had been incorrect were unfounded. It's nice to know that I was
right all along.

I still think the law ought to be written up as Kepler's  honorary 4th law
of planetary motion. It strikes me as very intuitive law - particularly in a
visual way. I think Kepler would  have been amused.

Thank you SK.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.OrionWorks.com