I have been expanding my data/theory on quantum dark/vacuum energy making
up our gravity field with the Sun and triggering weather disturbances if
anybody is interested.

http://darkmattersalot.com/2013/04/15/is-it-our-brane-thats-still-foggy-or-is-it-just-string-theory-for-dummies-me/

There has been 30 years of research, calculations and theory on black
holes, strings and branes and I think they are right here decaying in our
atmosphere, we just called them different phenomena.

Stewart