Terry,

Yes.  The global resonance is created by decaying strings of quantum
dark/vacuum energy decaying in our jet streams and into the Earth.  They
decay thru quantum decoherence within the Earth and atmosphere.  They are a
result of our quantum gravity field with the Sun and INFLATION.  While
these "Cosmic Strings" oscillate and decay, they gradually ionize and
condense space in their surroundings (including you and I).  IT PROVES M
THEORY, IT IS QUINTESSENCE, IT IS AN UNLIMTED SOURCE OF ENERGY.  Take away
the clouds, and hurricanes are oscillating, entangled "cosmic" strings of
vacuum.  They create microseisms/earthquakes along their path as well as
sinkholes in the Earth.

WE ARE LIVING ON A 6-D TORROIDAL BRANE OF VACUUM ENERY.  Humans are just
the pretty baryonic decay window dressing.

My research is just an extension to prove M Theory and develop a theory of
quantum gravity.  I have identified lots of "strings" in our atmosphere.

http://darkmattersalot.com/2013/04/15/is-it-our-brane-thats-still-foggy-or-is-it-just-string-theory-for-dummies-me/

All of us humans are caught within the collapsing wavefunctions of
dark/vacuum energy from the Sun and we experience it as storms, our own
decay and seismic activity.

PRETTY WEIRD

Stewart