There are many assertions in this post that may be misapplied. The
polariton will form a BEC up to a temperature of 2300K. The generation of
heat in Rossi's reactor is superfluidic.

During the reactor meltdown event in the first impartial Rossi test, the
picture of the meltdown showed that the entire pipe glowed red, this glow
not just produced by the heat concentrated at hot spots near the nickel
nano-powder.

The reaction is not based on accelerating charged particles; it is based on
screening caused by the production of intense EMF.

This EMF turns down the force that keeps the nickel nucleus together. This
is what I mean by photo-fission.  Oftentimes, a single alpha particle is
released from the nickel and iron is formed. Sometime, multiple alpha
clusters are released as indicated by the large amount of light elements
that are seen as transmutation produces in the DGT ash samples. That 7MeV
of binding energy that you site is released into the gamma thermalization
process of the BEC. The strong force is not affected or overcome by the
kinetic energy of an excited particle; the strong force is just removed by
an EMF that gently deactivates the strong force.

The alpha particle drifts out of the nickel nucleus gently. Energy handling
is not kinetic, it is all electromagnetic.  This lack of kinetic activity
is why excited isotopes are not formed. All energy release processes are
done at very low energies under the influence of the coherent and entangled
averaging potential of the polariton BEC. This BEC energy averaging is why
no gamma radiation is seen in the Ni/H reactor.