Just a question to people who watched the controversy, especially with
lewis.

Beaudette says that there was only 4 critics, all rebutted, especially
lewis critics which was just of his incompetence in calorimetry, added to
huge ego and lack of ethic.

being attorney of the devil, do you confirm that position really?
is there any solid critic on some calorimetry that is still open? was there
at least one that survived some time ? that appeared recently (CCS for
example - is it closed)

what is shocking me is that i see no serious critics reported by skeptics,
and for example the Pomp&Eriksson critics agains Levi&al/Enforsk/E-cat, was
really pathetic for professional scientists...
I'm shocked to see that official critics ignore many cross checking done,
and ignore even the error value they claim, compared to the observation.

On Levi&al even critics on blog were better informed and more realist than
this pretended Wikipedia-stamped paper.

Beaudette says that no critics was really published, or else was quickly
rebutted?

It seems skeptics pretend to be "rigorous" but they looks less strict on
reasoning and evidences than some conspiracy theory fans. amazing.

I'm just trying to find opposite vision, because it looks so weird.

if confirmed this is more generally a question on how science can call in
delusion and groupthink, incompetent, dishonest, anti-scientific, loose and
unaware of it.