Frank..

 Re your extrapolation [snip] extrapolate and get:The technology of antigravity
and the technology of low energy nuclear reactions. [/snip]

I not only agree but I think it is antigravity that will finally break the back
of skepticism regarding LENR.. Like you I followed with interest the claims of
Eugene Podkletnov and played with meisner effect in the environmental lab at
work trying to use some liquid nitrogen and a bulk magnetic eraser to tickle
the effect out of my very amateur experiment..  I think the effect in LENR will
require motion to detect the gravitational effect but once a compact mobile
method of LENR becomes available it will soon be discovered there are also
anomalous inertial effects involved…like we see radioactive decay rate
anomalies it is a temporal effect,  presently these reactors are large and
stationary but I predict a portable reactor placed running on one side of a
balance beam will significantly slow down the reaction to changes in weight on
the opposite arm of the balance as opposed to changes in weight when the
reactor is turned off. The gas becomes relativistic due to the casimir geometry
and it will present additional opposition beyond 3d to the normal inertia of
the bulk powder or catalyst. IMHO  this opposition will be 90 degrees from any
spatial vector and simply slow the normal inertia like a flywheel but without a
spatial bias.
Fran