Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 7:31 PM, Harvey Norris <harv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/

On Monday, January 27, 2014 1:29 AM, Harvey Norris <harv...@yahoo.com> wrote:

The reply to this submission made me think it clever to call the entire system
a communist electrical system.
Main posting;

http://www.meetup.com/ntesla-38/messages/boards/thread/28990872

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnFom8FQVunNEU9jYw9w5mDty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20121008121425AAZ8k2O

In reality the output of the three secondaries is a "forced" current and any of
the secondaries acting alone from the influence of its polar primary would
issue far more current then when all three secondaries are joined in series.
Nevertheless when they are tied together in this way part of the normal lenz
law reaction is subterfuged. An example of this idea would be to take all three
phase secondaries in series  producing voltages in cancellation so that they
would produce no current between them; thus no primary to secondary  lenz law
action would occur, and the secondary inductors would be acting as if their
ends were open and no current conduction could occur; even though their ends
ARE connected to  three sources of summed cancelled voltage. THE THREE STATES
RULED BY THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HAVE MADE TRADE AGREEMENTS AMONGST THEMSELVES
TO CIRCUMVENT THE PAYING OF TAXES TO THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AND THAT CENTRAL
PRIMARY GOVT THEN STARTS SCREAMING
 THAT THIS IS A COMMUNIST REBELLION!  When I actually performed this experiment
the results were not what I expected. In the meantime it does do a remarkable
thing; it enables noble gas discharges at a remarkably low voltage when sourced
from the voltages reactively combined from the combination that would be the
one were the voltages were fighting each other at 60 degrees rather then
constructively adding them together at 120 degrees. All of this has to do with
the binary resonant paradox applied to three phase inputs. When a single coil
is resonated the capacitive reactance is balanced according to the magnetic
field of the coil causing its impedance; and when two of those coils are placed
together to magnetically interact in unison, each coils impedance rises because
of more magnetic inertia from that mutual induction and each capacity to be
used for the balance is likewise changed to account for this; for the case when
the coils are wired in
 parallel. But when we reverse the polarity of one LC pairing so that each
pairing is producing opposite voltage rises; to generate opposite emfs for
practical applications to further loads; Now the tuning for the process is
sourced and tuned from magnetic fields in agreement to acquire a higher
impedance and therefore Q factor; BUT THE ACTUAL MAGNETIC FIELD ACTION IS ONE
THAT IS PRODUCING THOSE MAGNETIC FIELDS IN OPPOSITION: EVEN THOUGH IT HAS BEEN
TUNED FROM  ITS OPPOSITE MAGNETIC REACTIVE STATE WHERE THE FIELDS WERE ACTUALLY
IN UNISON AND NOT OPPOSITION. The same principle in reverse is used to obtain
the following condition;

http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/12111750905/

Please forward to the physics dept at Youngstown State University if you think
it is of sufficient interest as I have never seen noble gas bulbs able to
function at this extraordinarily low voltage level. I will be doing further
studies with xenon and krypton bulbs when my meager finances enable me to
procure them.
Explanation of the 666 machine;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/harvich/6638773467/
Sincerely Harvey D Norris

Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/teslafy/

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group