Dear Peter,
I like your letter.
I am glad Athena has been consulting with you.
The problem is that politics is involved.
I have tried, for almost as long as you have done work in different areas,
to move that hindrance out of the way.
 However, it seems as if when  an organization (in a very generic meaning)
grows larger than ten individuals that decease (politics) will take over
common sense and then . . . I think that if your letter does not work I
will call in Thor and Sleipner:). It might scare someone to action - let me
know if you need support.
Good Luck.
BTW realism is built on dreams.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM